Friday, March 19, 2010

kick

I'm on such a sunglasses kick right now. An epic search for the perfect eyewear.


A-Morir by Kerin Rose
http://www.a-morir.com/




LSD Fashion LAB Company
http://itsnotme.bigcartel.com/



I absolutely adore the lace and stud-covered eyewear by kerin rose. Although, I'm much more partial to the lace. And the sunglasses that the LSD Fashion LAB Company put out are fabuloussss and affordable. A perfect combination. I'm making my rounds trying to figure out my soul-mate of sunglasses. Who will it be? Oh who oh who? There is so much to consider, big or smaller. Shape. Color. Compatibility with face shape. Compatibility with hair color. Embellishments.

The face seemingly holds our identity. It is the distinguishing signal to each other of recognition and of persons unknown. It is what we look at to determine others identity. It holds all emotions. A slight twitch of the eyebrow may indicate worlds of thought. Eyewear is one fashion accessory that can transform personal identity in a second. It can change the look of your face in an instant. It can intimidate. It can humor. It can hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers