Friday, June 4, 2010

burning


Just this summer, after many years of spending all my time hanging out or lifeguarding in the hot hot sun, I have fell in love with...sunscreen. Although this is peculiar, this year I feel like there is nothing better than putting on that 70 SPF to protect my skin and help it retain some of its pale luminosity.

I never used to use sunscreen. My skin is still somewhat colored from last year when my skin turns into yellowish golden darkness via that burning star which we call our sun. Through years of spending all my time outdoors and letting the sun have it's way with the fragile makeup of my outer layer, I kind of feel like I need to start doing something.

I especially have become enamored with putting sunscreen on the tops of my hands. Silly, you say? But No, I say in return. I recently discovered a light but large sunspot on the top of my right hand. This realization then led my to my passion to sunscreen topped hands. Perfectly rational.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers